IMPLEMENTATION OF THE WEBSITE
- Discussion of expectations regarding the website: appearance, functionality, content
- Determining the materials needed to create the website: photos, graphics, texts
- Website valuation
- Sending materials for preparing the website design: texts, logo, graphics, photos, contact details
- Project execution
- Making corrections to the project
- Purchase of a domain and server
- Page coding
- Checking the correct operation of the website
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- When deciding on a website, it is worth considering whether we need a static or dynamic website.
- A dynamic website allows the owner to change the content without knowing the code. The static website no longer offers this possibility.
- It is worth choosing a dynamic website when we intend to add or update content frequently. If we plan to update a maximum of 2 or 3 times a year, a static website will be a better choice.
- With such sporadic changes made to the website, even if we take into account the costs of updating the static website, the financial balance will be more favorable.
- A static website is cheaper to build and, most importantly, cheaper to maintain.
- It is also worth remembering that dynamic websites usually require constant care. This is primarily related to safety.
- Currently, very popular dynamic websites are websites based on the Wordpress CMS.
WHAT IS WORTH KNOWING BEFORE IMPLEMENTING A WEBSITE?
I need a website that will be a workhorse and will acquire customers on its own while I run my business... or just relax...
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US !